Accessibility View Close toolbar

About Us

A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs

Facility

We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.

Appointments

If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.

Financial

Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card. We also provide financing options with CareCredit and iCare.

iCare is a full-service dental financial organization offering patient programs for 0% interest with no credit check required. iCare requests a one-time administration fee of 15% and payments are made on that. iCare also requires 30% of cost of treatment following the provided service while the remaining 70% can be made through payments. All payments need to be made through a debit card that is attached to a checking account.

iCare logo

Cancellation

If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.

Contact Us Today!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Our Location

61 N Willow, Suite #1 | Mesquite, NV 89027

Office Hours

Our General Schedule

Monday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Tuesday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Thursday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Friday:

8:00 am-5:00 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed